People never cease to amaze me! They always put such stupid status messages on FB that can actually motivate aliens to attack us and wipe us out just to punish us for being dumbasses. While I have come across certain "crusades" earlier , there are plenty more FB messages that need to be over-analysed. I apologize in advance if someone thinks of the analysis as too offensive.
" All of us have a thousand wishes. To be thinner, have more money, a new phone. A cancer patient only has one wish, to kick cancer's ass. I know that 97% of you won't post this as your status, but my friends - will be the 3% that do. In honor of someone who died, or is FIGHTING cancer, post this for at least one hour "
This one has been goin around since days. Amazing, no? First of all, how the fuck they arrived at the 97-3% statistic? And also, those who listen to this creep and actually post the message (i.e. become the privileged 3%) shall remain friends while the other 97% can go fuck themselves!
I am sure all the cancer patients around the world will be smiling with satisfaction knowing that this message is floating around on FB while the "posters" will be having wet dreams thinking about how awesomely concerned persons they are.
People giving highly excited status messages !
Look! I understand that you have just seen Shahrukh or Salman in person and are very excited. But you dont have to make an orgasmic shout on FB -
"OMG! OMG! OMG! SRK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Seriously, no one gives a fuck. those who do are doing it out of pity because they understand your need for attention seeing your 100 exclamation marks.
People 'asking' you to 'like' something !
I am saying this seriously - All those status messages which say :
" If you love [ India / Rakhi Sawant / Communism / My dog / his dog / Dog poop / My poop ] etc etc
, hit the 'Like' button "
- are pure evil! They test that whether you are a human with brains or a zombie. I dont even understand why will anyone pimp for some FB page about Rakhi Sawant!
To be cont.
Thats that for now ... But I shall be back. And you better 'Like' it!
Mind It Rascala !